Jeff spent Thursday painting a shellac based primer over all the little rust spots that showed up through the plaster from the wire bits sticking through the concrete. You may recall from a previous post that Jeff spent many hours treating those bits with a rust converter so we wouldn’t have this problem. Well it didn’t work Today, I spent some time cleaning plaster, old concrete and rust from the exposed steel I-beams. Once we finish painting the walls, we will paint the steel with a red metal paint. This will be a nice contrast to the “Twinkle Twinkle” color that we will be on the walls.Jeff finished the day putting on the base primer in the guest bedroom and dining room area. Tomorrow it’s “Twinkle Twinkle”, some red paint then we can move back into the bedroom…. and out of the trailer!